Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can not reinstall PD7 Upgrade
JeffK44 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 14, 2008 12:41 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
I am switching to a new computer. The new computer is 64 bit and I just added Windows 7 Professional to it. Since my original PD was PD6 I installed PD6 and then used my downloaded “CyberlinkPower Director.7.Upgrade.1714a.080605” file on a CD to install PD7. In window 7, I initiated this upgrade file with “Run as administrator”. However, I get an error message:
Error 2932. Could not create file C:\\Windows Installer\{CB099890-1D5F-11D5-9EA9-0050BAE317E1}1033.MST FROM SCRIPT DATA. Error:32
I’m assuming the one time “Run as administrator” privilege are not being applied when it actually gets to this installation task but I can not find any way to get around it.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff
JeffK44 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 14, 2008 12:41 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Copying the upgrade .exe file from the CD (That I had buned) to the hard drive and running it from there solved my problem