Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Migrating Effects and Music
rcalzadilla [Avatar]
Member Location: South Florida Joined: Apr 13, 2011 18:55 Messages: 107 Offline
[Post New]
Often, when I turn PD9 back on, I find that Effects and Audio has changed from the positions.
Just now one music was placed on in front of the other. I noticed it because it was the beginning sound clip.
What's going on?
EVGA (132-BL-E758-TR) X58 ATX
Intel i7 920 Quad Core
Win 7 Prof, 64 bit
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 285, 1GB
12GB SDRAM DDR3 1600.
Canon Vixia HF S21 (AVCHD)
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Often, when I turn PD9 back on, I find that Effects and Audio has changed from the positions.
Just now one music was placed on in front of the other. I noticed it because it was the beginning sound clip.
What's going on?
Hi,
The simple answer is we need you to give more information and to experiment a little.

1. The more information would be two screen capture images.
2. the experiment is for you to replicate the issue everytime and to write down your actions describing what you're selecting and the choices you're making.
3. I'd like you to uninstall PD9 and reinstall please - clear the decks, activate and then install the patch 2702.

OK, there are guides below to assist you in providing more information - and read me's at the beginning of the forum.
RE: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page
Part A,B,E,F, D

The screenshots I'd like from you involve the "before" a PD9 shut down and "re-open" PD9 as you've stated the media content in the tracks change.
I'd also like to know if you are saving your project and what route you are selecting to open PD9 and your project please.

I think I've given you a lot to do... hope you are ok with that.

Dafydd