Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
[solved] Just bought dvd 10 ultra and 11 released 10 days later
ATOMANT [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Kamloops Joined: May 08, 2011 16:01 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Is there anyone to talk to to upgrade free? I think I should be entitled? Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 27. 2011 05:24

Larry Patrick [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jul 11, 2007 14:21 Messages: 276 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Is there anyone to talk to to upgrade free? I think I should be entitled? Thanks

Try customer support...
https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/index.do

Last i knew they were only giving free upgrade only if you purchases 2 weeks prior to the release of pdvd11.

Ezechiel Lydian [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 26, 2011 11:07 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
in fact it's 30 days, they send to me a link and a key but the site asks me a password that i don't know (it's not my member login).

sended a mail that way i wait for the answer.
[Post New]
I am in a similar situation, Cyberlink have told me that they are currently sending out info to those eligible for the free upgrade (purchased 30 days before release of PDVD11) I was told to get in touch with them if I have not received anything by 31st May.
Hopefully I will have the upgrade in the next 2 weeks
Asus P8Z68 V-Pro Gen 3, Intel i5 2500K @4.5GHz, Thermalright Silver Arrow, 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP, EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2, Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD, 4X Samsung F3 HDD, Samsung Blu ray, Antec DF-85
Ezechiel Lydian [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 26, 2011 11:07 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
i received the true site logins upgraded to the PDVD11.

hope you will receive it soon.

Thank you CL !
ATOMANT [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Kamloops Joined: May 08, 2011 16:01 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I am in a similar situation, Cyberlink have told me that they are currently sending out info to those eligible for the free upgrade (purchased 30 days before release of PDVD11) I was told to get in touch with them if I have not received anything by 31st May.
Hopefully I will have the upgrade in the next 2 weeks

I ended up returning my PDVD 10 for a full refund and then purchasing the PDVD 11. Its damn sweet with the remote feature. I use my HTC phone to control the PDVD!!! V11 didnt solve my stuttering issure watching 3D movies with Nvidia 3D though.