Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 11 is missing several options for screen capture
Goliath [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 09, 2007 22:13 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
I noticed that with PowerDVD 11, you can no longer save screen capture in JPG format. You can only save in BMP format. Moreover, you can no longer save the pic in desired screen resolution. You can only save in the same resolution as the resolution of the video source, whatever it might be.

Did Cyberlink accidentally leave them out? Incidentally, I use the trial version. Does it have something to do with it?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

this is a known issue - we work on a solution

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Goliath [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 09, 2007 22:13 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi,

this is a known issue - we work on a solution

Br
Michael

While you are working at it, may I suggest that you add the ability to take a screen shot of a DVD after the picture is upconverted to HD?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
thanks for your suggestion - I will forward it to our team to discuss it. But for the first patch we will focus on bug fixing - and not add new features.

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
[Post New]
In PowerDVD 11 Ultra, can someone please tell me how to make screen capture of a Blu-ray?

I can't find any way to do it.