Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
multiple pc's
max0331 [Avatar]
Member Location: Iowa Joined: Dec 29, 2010 13:58 Messages: 52 Offline
[Post New]
I wasn't sure where to post this question, so I decided I'd post it here since everyone is always so helpful.

I use PD9 on my home computer now, but I would also like to work on various projects "on the go." I decided to install it on my laptop so I could work on projects while sitting outside or wherever I happen to be when I want to work on a particular project.

Is this ok? I know this is probably silly, but I guess I wanted to make sure it wouldn't mess something up on my desktop. Anyways, I just wanted someone elses opinion on if there may or may not be issues doing this.

Thanks for any responses and help you give!

-Max
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
One license purchase, one computer installation.

Please be aware that PD9 requires online activation of itself and component parts. If you attempt to multi-activate PD9 you are likely to breach the EULA and have PD9 activation issues, with failure to activate messages (blocking access/use).

Please consult with Technical Support, see link below.

Hwyl
Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 27. 2011 13:20

max0331 [Avatar]
Member Location: Iowa Joined: Dec 29, 2010 13:58 Messages: 52 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the reply Dafydd. I just wasn't sure how Cyberlink felt about that which is why I thought I'd better find out.

-Max