Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
audio problem after edit
tuneman59 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 11, 2011 09:16 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
I am using PD9 and after I shoot a video and open it with the program most times I will edit the audio because they are music related. Wave editor opens up and I can make the EQ and reverb changes and then save it. That takes me back to PD9 where I can check out the end results of my edit. The problem is that on all of the videos the audio shifts back and forth between the speakers.
It will be playing along fine but then for some reason and usually 2/3 of the way through the video the sound will be in the left speaker, right speaker, and then back and so on and so forth. But, usually only for a few seconds.
It is really quite annoying and it is not in the original video from my camcorder. Does anyone else have this problem or better yet a solution? Thank You, tuneman
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi
Editing the audio in Wave Editor results in a new audio file (wav format) which is not linked to the Video file you've grabbed the audio from, the switch is due to those changes (i presume).

What does the finished video project output sound like?
thanks
Dafydd