Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Production Crisis! Help!
RowanofRaleigh [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 08, 2011 16:08 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
This video I've been constantly working on was finally finished. Then I went to produce it. There is enough space for sure, but it either got to 50% and froze, or got to 50% and said it was done but it wouldn't show up anywhere. I've tried a bunch of different formats. What do I do?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 08. 2011 16:15

[Post New]
If your video is really long, I would try to break it down into 2 or 3 segments. Produce each segment into a mpeg2 file, then combine the 2 or 3 final mpeg2 files into a new timeline and produce your final video. To do this, open your project.
Then remove say the final 1/2 of it, then go to "save as" and save as a new file name, thus your original is not altered.
Then do the same for the first half of it. Make sure to save as a new file name so you don't alter your original. Produce those 2 new videos into a mpeg2, then take those mpegs into a new timeling.

Its always a good idea to produce several small segments than 1 large one.

You can highlight large segments and cut or delete, rahter than doing 1 obect at a time.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 09. 2011 03:34

Land of fieros, North Dakota USA