Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do you change the number of menu items per page?
Rocket-Scientist
Senior Member Location: HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA Joined: Apr 23, 2010 10:14 Messages: 288 Offline
[Post New]
I can see the location [box] but it is always greyed out, i would like to have either 2 items per page or 4, but nothing i try seems to work. {accidently did it once ... got 4 items... but haven't got a clue how I did it.

not much in manual on menu creation or manipulation.

I work mostly with old Hi8 footage --> advc 300 [dv format] --> virtualdub [resize, crop, stabilize (uncompressed)]
then into PowerDirector for assembly into DVD's.

As its mostly kid's soccer games 2 halves, two games per disk, the 3 items is just wrong for me.

Any body know a tutorial or step by step on how to do it?

Thanks

RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6
(2 NVME 2TB, 1 SSD 2TB, 3SATA 18TB )
PD18 ULTIMATE 64bit
WINDOWS 10 PRO 64 BIT
GIGABYTE X570 AORUS PRO WIFI MB
RYZEN 7 3700X 8-CORE , 64 GB DDR4
ORSAIR HX1050 watts PSU
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
The number of menu items/page is determined by the menu template that you are using. Each one uses a pre-determined number. If you are creating your own menu you have more control of this. The "buttons per page" is greyed out until you select and apply a menu template. Win 10, i7
Rocket-Scientist
Senior Member Location: HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA Joined: Apr 23, 2010 10:14 Messages: 288 Offline
[Post New]
I feel like a real idiot, just found the tutorial on directorzone on how to "edit menus". Had to watch it twice to figure out where I was getting it wrong. But it really turns out not too bad.

got in the habit of coming here first, as the best answers are usually found here. RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6
(2 NVME 2TB, 1 SSD 2TB, 3SATA 18TB )
PD18 ULTIMATE 64bit
WINDOWS 10 PRO 64 BIT
GIGABYTE X570 AORUS PRO WIFI MB
RYZEN 7 3700X 8-CORE , 64 GB DDR4
ORSAIR HX1050 watts PSU
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
Most of us started where you are now. It's good to know that the info helped. Win 10, i7