Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No help from Cyberlink Tech Support on redownloading PowerDirector 8 Ultra
FrancoisT [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 26, 2010 15:03 Messages: 115 Offline
[Post New]
I reinstalled my operating system recently and don't see the download for PowerDirector 8 Ultra on my backup or on the Cyberlink site. Only the normal version. I bought it online last year. I sent Cyberlink Tech Support a question on this last week but no answer. There's a kind of circular response on the website which goes nowhere which tells me to go to my orders but when I go to that part it's only empty.Could someone here tell me where the link is for Ultra? I've got my registration code. Thanks
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
If you get your download link. Be sure to burn a CD of the download. File the CD where you can find it next time.

Keep the Download and the serial number on the same CD. (Write a Text file of the serial Number) Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

FrancoisT [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 26, 2010 15:03 Messages: 115 Offline
[Post New]
I found it on the old hard drive. Thanks