Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
ATTN James Chou - Head Of Tech Support - HELP NEEDED
ZazaBB [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 02, 2006 09:46 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Hopefully Mr Chou will read this and some help will be forthcoming.

I found this message on another board from Mr Chou, so maybe he will take a look in these forums and see what's happening....

Dear Customer,

This is James, the Manager of CyberLink Customer Service. We saw the XP 64bit issue you posted on 5th May. We have release a new build to solve this issue few weeks ago. Please go to CyberLink Website and download the latest build of PowerDVD Trial version(http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/download/trials_1_ENU.html) to see if this problem is solved. Thank you and hope you enjoy CyberLink's products.

James

So it seems that Mr Chou is actively trying to help fix issues he finds!

If you read this Mr Chou, PLEASE look into the UPnP issues that I have posted about in these forums. Since I am a member here, you can also email me directly so we can hopefully rectify the problems.

I have been in contact with your Tech Support problem 5 TIMES already and they simply keep entering canned responses without even attempting to resolve the problems.

THANK YOU!