Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector Version 9 - Downloaded DVD Menu Templates Cause PD v9 to Freeze
[Post New]
I've downloaded several DVD menu templates from the PowerDirector web site.

http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/morePip/ALL/downloadCount/7#MT_-1_downloadCount_7_thumb_1

Several of them cause PD9 to freeze at the 0% mark of Apply or Apply to All Pages. Specifically, Home Cinema 2 uploaded on 1/20/2011 and Arbol y rio uploaded on 1/19/2011.

I first tried the templates on a 20 minute project with no chapters, then the same project with five chapters, and then on a new project with nothing in it -- same result.

I rebooted my computer and only started PD9 -- same result. Other DVD menu templates I have downloaded in the past work fine. I am using build 2504.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

My dxdiag is attached.

Filename
Lerxst DxDiag 1-24-2011.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
57 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
346 time(s)
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
Some of the menus may not be PD9 compatible or compatible to your project's parameters. Check before you download. Win 10, i7