Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
required system conditions for PD to work
Debra [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 02, 2007 13:24 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
It seems that PD requires very specific conditions under which it can operate. Dafydd has mentioned on numerous occasions that it is our systems that have the problem due to this and this and that. If, this is the case, why doesn't Cyberlink put in the manual that you must meet these conditions in order for the software to run properly??? We all don't just inherintly know these things. It would make life so much easier....

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul 12. 2007 13:20

BlueHairBob [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 13, 2007 02:47 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
My question is: why doesn't Cyberlink monitor or contribute to these forums? Apparently, this is a users only forum and no input from Cyberlink is ever to be expected. That is just weird!
BlueHairBob [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 13, 2007 02:47 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Oh, here is the answer right at the top of the page:

"This is a forum for CyberLink members to discuss and share their users' experience. CyberLink customer support will not reply in the forum regarding the technical issues. Topics or replies with attacking or illegal messages will be deleted by the forum management directly."
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Debra and BlueHairedBob,

Debra, I can say I don't know the solution to every and all problems. Setting one's computer up not to have background running stuff is important and one of those constant errors that are seen. Program clashes, hardware failings, driver problems are also a common occurrence.

BlueHairedBob, Actually they do post on the forum. One of your posts was answered by a CyberLink employee.

Dafydd