Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD6 Audio Crash & ShadowEditFiles
Nora [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Georgetown, KY Joined: Mar 28, 2007 11:55 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Hi All,
Anyone know why when I start working with an audio clip - about a 20 minute long audio clip, PD6 crashes...everytime?

And, what are the ShadowEditFiles for? Do I need them or can I delete them? I'm wondering if they're causing trouble...Heck, at this point I'm almost wondering if it could be my clothes washer or dryer Well, really, all I'm doing is editing about 1 minute of video/audio then putting a load of laundry in either the washer or dryer...that's how often it's crashing.

In case you're wondering, I've tried all of the ideas listed previously in the forum...unless I missed something from way back...and my computer is all but sterile from all the cleaning I have to keep up with for PD to run on it. But this audio thing is really getting ridiculous.

I can hear the audio so I'm not thinking towards needing a codec or something...I just don't have a clue

Any help appreciated,
Nora