Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
HELP!! Problem with audio PD6
Nora [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Georgetown, KY Joined: Mar 28, 2007 11:55 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Hi All,
I don't know if I inadvertantly did something to mess up hearing audio or what, but it just quit working in the timeline. I can hear both a video clip or an mp3 while it is still in the (what's it called?) project area (top left where you add files or folders). Anyway, I can click on it there, then press the play button and hear it just fine, but not when I add it to the timeline. I've double checked and DO NOT have for example the music track locked or muted...or the system sound turned down...I just don't know what's going on. Same thing for the audio that normally comes from the video...nothing. The track isn't muted, and the clip isn't muted. I have completely un-installed PD6, then re-installed...still happening. I must have done something...I just don't know what. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Nora