Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Why did I have to Change my Username?
-Jim-
Member Location: West Coast of Canada - Home of the 2010 Winter Olympics! Joined: Mar 29, 2009 13:32 Messages: 57 Offline
[Post New]
I know this is a free Board but it's the first time I've ever had to change my username long after becoming a member.

Most boards screen usernames when someone first becomes a member => not years later.

I thought I was the first and only Jim here...

I certainly hope PD9 is coded better than the Board

Regards,

Jim

Asus Z87-A Motherboard - O/C if needed to about 4.6 Ghz.
Intel i7 4770K CPU
16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Ram
OCZ 448 Gig SSD (for OS and related Video Editing Programs)
1 TB, 1.5 TB, and 3 TB Data Drives - Slide in Drawers as needed.
LG's HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH10LS30 Blu ray Burner
Samsung SH-S223F 16x DVD Burner
Gigabyte GTX 660Ti NVidia Geforce Graphics Card
pjc3
Senior Member Location: Australia Joined: May 29, 2010 19:33 Messages: 247 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:

Nope .... according to the member list you are one of over 600 Jims. Sorry to deflate your illusions of grandeur

I, on the other-hand, am the one and only pjc Panasonic SD9, Panasonic TM700, Panasonic SD600, GoPro HD Hero.
-Jim-
Member Location: West Coast of Canada - Home of the 2010 Winter Olympics! Joined: Mar 29, 2009 13:32 Messages: 57 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:
Quote:

Nope .... according to the member list you are one of over 600 Jims. Sorry to deflate your illusions of grandeur

I, on the other-hand, am the one and only pjc

What's the "3" for in pjc3? Regards,

Jim

Asus Z87-A Motherboard - O/C if needed to about 4.6 Ghz.
Intel i7 4770K CPU
16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Ram
OCZ 448 Gig SSD (for OS and related Video Editing Programs)
1 TB, 1.5 TB, and 3 TB Data Drives - Slide in Drawers as needed.
LG's HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH10LS30 Blu ray Burner
Samsung SH-S223F 16x DVD Burner
Gigabyte GTX 660Ti NVidia Geforce Graphics Card
pjc3
Senior Member Location: Australia Joined: May 29, 2010 19:33 Messages: 247 Offline
[Post New]
cause they made me change my name as well Panasonic SD9, Panasonic TM700, Panasonic SD600, GoPro HD Hero.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
When the script for this forum was upgraded (a good while ago) a number of changes were implemented. I asked for unique names for members to be applied. You try communicating with a member who is one of many with the same name.

Dafydd