Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
What about the expected bonus pack?
Nora [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Georgetown, KY Joined: Mar 28, 2007 11:55 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Hi All,
When I purchased my PD6, I thought it came with more templates, styles, etc. Afterwards I learned that an add-on was coming out soon. I did read down this forum list to about when I bought PD6, but could only find where it's coming any day now...but that seems to have been for the last month. Anyone have any news? I hope it's a free up-date, because I really, really need some new stuff already. Heck, I would have bought some add-on stuff already if it had been available. I don't see anything listed. Anyone know about that too?

Thanks!
Nora
Zakhir Ali [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 27, 2006 09:44 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
I got it by submitting a request thru' https://membership.cyberlink.com/english/membership_program/member_area/welcome_page.jsp
page under "Submit Inquiry".

Regards.
Nora [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Georgetown, KY Joined: Mar 28, 2007 11:55 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you SO much for the info and especially for providing the link!

Nora
Cindy R [Avatar]
Member Location: Louisiana, USA Joined: Feb 27, 2007 16:34 Messages: 124 Offline
[Post New]
I asked about the expected bonus packs also through the submit inquiry, but they keep me hanging on - end of April, end of May, end of June . . .

I think the link you sent was for the bonus packs for PD5 which I understand cannot be used in PD6. Or can they be used?

I'm with you, I want some new stuff - or at least make the PD5 bonus packs usable with PD6!

Cindy