Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there a way to vreate multiple level menus?
BlueHairBob [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 13, 2007 02:47 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I would like to create a multiple level menu - titles on the first page and the ability to select individual chapters or scenes on a sub menu. Is that possible using any of the Cyberlink products?
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Bob (what's with the blue hair? )

Multi-level menus cannot be created in PowerDirector 6, as the create disc feature is not the focus, the video editing is. PowerProducer can create the multi level menus that you want.

Hope that helped

Dave
jisbister [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 20, 2006 00:14 Messages: 32 Offline
[Post New]
> PowerProducer can create the multi level menus that you want.

Really? I'm intrigued.... I have PowerDirector and assumed that it would do everything that PowerProducer does and more. Obviously that's not true. In an ideal world, the features of both would be merged into a single product.

If I now go buy PowerProducer, can I import my PowerDirector out into it and make the better menus?

Will PowerProducer allow me to make chapters that I opt not to have show up in my menu? That's my personal holy grail when it comes to Cyberlink and video editing/burning.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Yes...this is what PowerProducer does. Makes more robust menus and lets you add multiple videos to a disc/menu.

You would have to produce your videos in PowerDirector as a video file and then import into PowerProducer.

Dave