Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Flubs and freezes during audio mixing...
[Post New]
Ok I just recently upgraded from PD8 to PD9 extremely excited about continuing my video projects on the newer program.. well so far I'm really missing PD8 . I use Power Director to make comic book based video's in which I upload to youtube, here is my YT link http://www.youtube.com/user/kayjayzdad .. Now if you watch any of my video's you can see that I use lots of sound effects and background music to bring the books to life. The problem is I'm getting very noticeable flubs and freezes when I get to a sound effect and at the end of an effect. The start and end of every sound effect kind of causes the background music to momentarily freeze. I'm not sure why this is happening but in PD8 everything transitioned and blended very smoothly. If anyone can help me solve this problem or give me and helpful advise it would be greatly appreciated.
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
I don’t think that CL has take 2 steps back in audio with PD9. Maybe your audio card need new drivers or updates that’s all. Can you provide your Dxdiag.txt file?