Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PROBLEM WITH TRANSITION
Andres.R
Senior Member Location: Tartu, Estonia Joined: Dec 31, 2009 02:26 Messages: 263 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I just started first time with PD9 and happened something, I hadnt before with PD8:
when add transition between clips, finally I get this:

On timeline seems everything to be ok and between clips is not also any "concealed" vey-very short clips, I checked:

Maybe something wrong in Preferences?
Who could help?
Andres

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Nov 28. 2010 07:04

PowerDirector 17. Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770 (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz); Hard Disk: SSD 250Gb + SSD 500GB.

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AndresRootsi
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
PD9 now defaults to an overlap transition, right click and choose cross transition if you like the effect better. However, there were some concerns about the cross transition appearance in beta testing, so it's worth checking it's OK for your purpose.

This default choice and the way it behaves has generated much debate.

Cheers
Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
Andres.R
Senior Member Location: Tartu, Estonia Joined: Dec 31, 2009 02:26 Messages: 263 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you,
solution was very easy

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 28. 2010 10:53

PowerDirector 17. Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770 (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz); Hard Disk: SSD 250Gb + SSD 500GB.

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AndresRootsi