Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where are the menu templates?
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

How many MENU templates your PD9 have? I have PD9 build 2316 and there only 7 templates plus the NoMenu. PD9 - 2031 has a lot, very lot more templates. Are there gone or i have a to reinstall the content pack again? .Using build 2031, i create some projects using some menu templates that now doens exist. Please Help!

Regards, Nicolas

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 27. 2010 18:34

[Post New]
Maybe they can be found using this post, Nicolas??
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/14264.page
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
That’s is a bad news. I was helping that it was a content pack error. I have made a clean install of the new PD9, so I’m afraid that I have to reinstall last PD9 beta to get those old templates and the reisntall the new PD9. &^%$##@@#!$ . WHY CL DO SUCH THINKS?

Thanks Fred for the bad news.
[Post New]
Always happy to provide this to you Nicolas
NicolasNY
[Post New]
Hi Fred,
Going back to my original question, how many menu templates do you have in your PD9? and what build do you have?
jerrys
Senior Contributor Location: New Britain, CT, USA (between New York and Boston) Joined: Feb 10, 2010 21:36 Messages: 1038 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi Fred,
Going back to my original question, how many menu templates do you have in your PD9? and what build do you have?

I uninstalled PD8 before installing PD9, and I seem to have as many as before -- including some I'd downloaded and a couple I'd made. I certainly have more than 7. Jerry Schwartz
NicolasNY
[Post New]
Ok nice to know that.
Before I install the new PD9, I uninstall and delete all old PD folders and PD register entry’s (same if I never have PD in my computer) I made a very clean installation. Jerry, it’s obvious that all menu templates folders was still there when installing PD9. But what happens to new users (like new Cyberlink PD product buyers)? They all have only 7 templates?
jerrys
Senior Contributor Location: New Britain, CT, USA (between New York and Boston) Joined: Feb 10, 2010 21:36 Messages: 1038 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Ok nice to know that.
Before I install the new PD9, I uninstall and delete all old PD folders and PD register entry’s (same if I never have PD in my computer) I made a very clean installation. Jerry, it’s obvious that all menu templates folders was still there when installing PD9. But what happens to new users (like new Cyberlink PD product buyers)? They all have only 7 templates?

I think deleting all of those folders was a mistake, the new version probably would have picked up some nice leftovers.

As for what new users get, I couldn't tell you. Jerry Schwartz
NicolasNY
[Post New]
Quote:
Quote: As for what new users get, I couldn't tell you.
That is a question! LOL
jmone
Senior Contributor Location: Australia Joined: Nov 26, 2010 00:05 Messages: 706 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: As for what new users get, I couldn't tell you.

7 Std and 6 in the "free" Christmas Pack PD 64 Bit-Win10 64 Bit-32GB RAM-80TB HDD
Sony FX6 - 500Mbps 4k/50p AVC-I HLG
Canon XF400 - 150Mbps 4k/50p AVC
GoPro Hero6 Black
Pana HS700-28Mbps 1080/50p AVC (High@L4.2)
Canon HV20-HDV 25Mbps 16:9 1440x1080/25p MPEG
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Of course you could have retained the content of PD7 or PowerProducer menus and placed those in Custom templates for PD to always pick up. DZ is the source for even more.

Dafydd