Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there any way to disable the "This bd-j menu does allow mouse" (something like that?)???
campjjae19 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 18, 2010 15:55 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
As the subject says, I'd like to stop this message from showing up. I get it already, most Blu-Rays can't work with a mouse, thats OKAY, I can get around it. I just wish I didn't have to see that message everytime I load a new Blu-Ray disc.

Anybody know of way to disable this message?

Thanks in advance!
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

just checkmark "Don't ask me this question again"

guessing you use POwerDVD 10....

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
campjjae19 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Hi,

just checkmark "Don't ask me this question again"

guessing you use POwerDVD 10....

Br
Michael

Wow, a simple solution - the best kind! I've never played a Blu-Ray in classic mode and in Cinema mode there is no such option! I couldn't believe that there was no setting to change this (I looked all through the settings) but there it was, hiding in plain view!

Many thanks! Good by trial, hello full version...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 08. 2010 07:25

campjjae19 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Oh the official Cyberlink Support is SOOOO awful! I had to return PowerDirector becuase I could not get it working and they kept asking me to send in an invoice, even after repeated submissions of said invoice.

Anyway, I had sent them a help request the same time I made the original post. Just got a response:

Thank you for contacting CyberLink Technical Support.

I understand that you are getting a warning message that the mouse is not supported when you play the BD-J title.

I would like to inform you that this message is displayed by the Blu-Ray disc. The PowerDVD software acts as the interface to show the message to the user.

I regret to inform you that this message cannot be disabled in the PowerDVD software as this message is related to the BD-J title and not the software.

How sad!
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

sorry about your bad experience - can you forward the CSID to me for your case - it will help us to improve our support in the future.

Greetings
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Michael1955 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2010 14:02 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
is there a way to reactivate the prompt, if you have checked the box by mistake
That's what I did.
campjjae19 [Avatar]
[Post New]
I think....

Switch to the mode thats not Cinema (standard?), then open the settings and it should be in there.
Michael1955 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2010 14:02 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry, but I checked that already!

It's not there, or it is probably sucessfuly hidden.