Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
converting uploaded pics
cindy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 23, 2010 15:02 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Well call me stupid
i transferred my vacation picutures onto the computer and transferred them to the power 2 go program. These are .jpeg , I only had dvd's to I burned them to dvd, not thinking I couldnt open this dvd to print pics. At any rate that's what I did. I tried to move the pics back to a file, but the program will not let me. I dont have them on my camera anymore they've been deleted. How can I either move them back to a regular file or get them to print from the dvd?

feeling stupid,

Cindy
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Cindy,

So you are saying that you only have to pictures on the DVD now? You don't have them on your hard drive anymore?

If yes, you can do the following to get them back on your computer.

1. Insert the DVD into the drive.
2. Open Windows Explorer. You can do this by going Start - My Computer. Or press the following keys at the same time on your computer: Windows Key+E
3. Find your DVD drive in Windows Explorer. Usually the D: or E: drive.
4. Right mouse click on the drive and select Explore.
5. Just copy and paste all the pictures back to your computer. You can do this by dragging and dropping them.

Hope that helps.

Thanks
Dave