Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector 5.0 SE-Plus Version asking for CD Key
Jeff [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Michigan U.S.A. Joined: Apr 08, 2007 01:48 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
I just purchased and downloaded DVD Suite 5 Pro. Everything works great EXCEPT for PowerDirector 5.0 SE-Plus. When I open it, the splash screen comes up, then, after a few seconds, it opens an activation window & asks for a CD Key. Of course, I entered my key when I installed the program. Unfortunately, Cyberlink support hasn't been a ton of help with this problem... complete uninstall, redownload, reinstall. Problem is, I've done all these things. The program just keeps asking for something I've already entered. CAN ANYONE HELP?!
Jeff [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Michigan U.S.A. Joined: Apr 08, 2007 01:48 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
After several attempts to solve my problem, CyberLink came up with a fantastic solution. It finally works. Major kudos to CyberLink! And, for those of you who have sent a problem to Support, be patient. They took care of me the right way!