Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Magic Motion in PiP Track
[Post New]
I have an interview in the Master Video Track and whilst the interview is undergoing, I need to insert an photo in PiP 1 using the Magic Motion (pre-programmed pan and zoom). It seems that Magic Motion is not supported in PiP tracks.

Am I correct? It is vital to use Magic Motion in PiP tracks.

Thanks.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul 24. 2010 06:17

Power Director 13 LIVE 13.0.2104.0 64 Bit
Win 7 Professional SP1 Build 7601, Motherboard Gigabyte Tech Z68A-D3-B3, X86, Intel Core i5-2400 CPU - 3.10Ghz RAM 6Gb, Virtual Memory 16Gb, 4 HDD, 1Tb each. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650. Camcorders: Canon XA10, Canon
HalCon
Senior Contributor Location: Charlottetown, PEI Joined: Mar 01, 2008 10:36 Messages: 719 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I have an interview in the Master Video Track and whilst the interview in undergoing, I need to insert an photo in PiP 1 using the Magic Motion (pre-programmed pan and zoom). It seems that Magic Motion is not supported in PiP tracks.

Am I correct? It is vital to use Magic Motion in PiP tracks.

Thanks.

While I have never tried to use the magic motion in a PIP track, there is a simple way to get the effect you desire.

Open a new project with the photo(s) you intend to use. Insert them into the main track. Apply the desired magic motion to get the effect that you are trying for. When you get this part completed to your satisfaction, you produce it to the desired file format (the one you will use in the final production).

Re-open the interview project and import the file from the above step. Use this file in your PIP track. Size and position as desired.

With the two seperate projects, you can make changes to one without affecting the other.

Hal
OS - Win11 Pro, Alienware R13, CPU - Intel Core I7-12700KF 12 CPUs), 16g DDR5 4400 RAM, Video - Geeforce RTX 3080ti 12g, PD11 & PD365
My YouTube
[Post New]
I understand however this feature has to be inserted because it is standard feature in all other editing software.

Thanks. Power Director 13 LIVE 13.0.2104.0 64 Bit
Win 7 Professional SP1 Build 7601, Motherboard Gigabyte Tech Z68A-D3-B3, X86, Intel Core i5-2400 CPU - 3.10Ghz RAM 6Gb, Virtual Memory 16Gb, 4 HDD, 1Tb each. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650. Camcorders: Canon XA10, Canon