Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Crossfade in PiP
[Post New]
I have 2 video clips in a PiP track and another video clip in the Master Track. I am trying to crossfade the 2 video clips in the PiP track and it seems that Transitions are not allowed in PiP. So I have fade-in and out in the 2 clips in the PiP track. The problem seems to be that when the crossfade is applied, the video in the Master track comes to view.

How can I do a crossfade in the PiP track without the video clip in the Master Track appears?

Thanks. Power Director 13 LIVE 13.0.2104.0 64 Bit
Win 7 Professional SP1 Build 7601, Motherboard Gigabyte Tech Z68A-D3-B3, X86, Intel Core i5-2400 CPU - 3.10Ghz RAM 6Gb, Virtual Memory 16Gb, 4 HDD, 1Tb each. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650. Camcorders: Canon XA10, Canon
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
You need to stack the PiP videos.

1. Add an additional PiP track so you have two PiP tracks.
2. Place the first video in PiP1 and position it where you want it to start.
3. Place the second and dominant video into PiP2 under but stepped off from the PiP1 video. at the position of where you want the fade to start.

Apply the fades as you want.

PiP1 should fade into PiP2. In PiP Designer you can adjust the length of the fade.

I'm not clear what you're exactly attempting with the main track video. You can place a Pip anywhere in the tracks and at the end of the main video track if you want.

Dafydd
[Post New]
Quote: You need to stack the PiP videos.

1. Add an additional PiP track so you have two PiP tracks.
2. Place the first video in PiP1 and position it where you want it to start.
3. Place the second and dominant video into PiP2 under but stepped off from the PiP1 video. at the position of where you want the fade to start.

Apply the fades as you want.

PiP1 should fade into PiP2. In PiP Designer you can adjust the length of the fade.

I'm not clear what you're exactly attempting with the main track video. You can place a Pip anywhere in the tracks and at the end of the main video track if you want.

Dafydd

Thanks. It worked.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 22. 2010 17:20

Power Director 13 LIVE 13.0.2104.0 64 Bit
Win 7 Professional SP1 Build 7601, Motherboard Gigabyte Tech Z68A-D3-B3, X86, Intel Core i5-2400 CPU - 3.10Ghz RAM 6Gb, Virtual Memory 16Gb, 4 HDD, 1Tb each. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650. Camcorders: Canon XA10, Canon