Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My first upload to Yutube
HalCon
Senior Contributor Location: Charlottetown, PEI Joined: Mar 01, 2008 10:36 Messages: 719 Offline
[Post New]
I have several successful DVD productions to date using various versions of PD. This is my first upload to Yutube.

Roundabouts are very common, but this is the first for the city of Charlottetown PEI. The day it opened I had the video camera set up in the front door of the Mr. Plumber/Blair LaPierre Ltd. showroom. I recorded over 7 hours of footage.

While splitting the 2 1/2 hour segments into more managable sizes I came across this unusual situation regarding pedestrians using the newly opened intersection.

If you are interested have a look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZm2v5b0YP8

Mr. Plumber/Blair Lapierre requested the advertisement. Enjoy

Hal

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 29. 2010 21:31

OS - Win11 Pro, Alienware R13, CPU - Intel Core I7-12700KF 12 CPUs), 16g DDR5 4400 RAM, Video - Geeforce RTX 3080ti 12g, PD11 & PD365
My YouTube
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
I like the choice of music. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
HalCon
Senior Contributor Location: Charlottetown, PEI Joined: Mar 01, 2008 10:36 Messages: 719 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Jaime,

It seemed to me the crow was keeping time with the music. That is why I chose that make-up of the tune. It is one of the few that come with Smart Sound. I haven't yet needed to buy any others although I may in the near future.

Hal

OS - Win11 Pro, Alienware R13, CPU - Intel Core I7-12700KF 12 CPUs), 16g DDR5 4400 RAM, Video - Geeforce RTX 3080ti 12g, PD11 & PD365
My YouTube