Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
There is no such PLAY QUEUE or Playlist option While Playing a Video option in POWERDVD. Even 90s Pl
akash.tufwud062 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 18, 2023 06:41 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
There is no such PLAY QUEUE or Playlist option While Playing a Video option in POWERDVD. Even 90s Players have that feature.

Please add this and please Improve the True Theatre HD Option

Please see these images

https://imageupload.io/YsolpDCMQmmhrFf

https://imageupload.io/GC1uudK2ED6IIQ7

if the feature will not added to the next versions...My Production House and Firm will Move to a New Media Player.

and also Cancel all the Cyberlink creative SubScribtion..

It's such an important feature for the video editor for accessing the other video while playing a video..like switching to any video in my QUEUE or Playlist.

But there is no such option or tab for PLAYLIST OR QUEUE WHILE PLAYING A VIDEO
So I As a Director AND Graphics Designer...And my also other 142 members in the Production house.... it's just frustrating..

We have been using CyberLink for decded now....but their no Such good Update for any of the Software to date

But Still, We use all the Software of CyberLink because we are an early 2000 Production house..from that time we have used Cyberlink.

But Now I think..after so many updates Of the power DVD without any new features And optimization....its time to leave the CYBERLINK or Should I say goodbye..

The PLAYLIST AND QUEUE while Playing video is so crucial..Please ADD THIS FEATURE..WE REALLY WANT TO USE CYBERLINK MORE<<>>>>BUT ITS JUST THE SAME FEATURE FOR 4 YEAR NOW

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 18. 2023 20:12