Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
on and off subscription
Therizinosaurus60 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 19, 2023 05:41 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I plan to subscribe to Power Director but will use it only on two occasions for editing video for a cooking competition. I need it for October/November and then February 2024.

Would a monthly subscription work this way? i.e. I subscribe for October/November and then cancel and then subscribe again on February and then cancel again. And maybe do the same in the future. I dont want to pay for it during times that I know I wont be using it.

Do I need to register a new account everytime I (re)subscribe?

Thank you.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
As far as I know that's completely legitimate. During the periods you're not subscribed, your access to PD may be reduced or blocked, but you will regain full access whenever you're subscribed. You will also have access to the latest version via the CAM app.

Also you should always use the same CL account and you shouldn't ever need to uninstall PD unless you don't want to use it again.