Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Live With it or Switch?
David62277 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 15, 2021 12:44 Messages: 18 Offline
[Post New]
Just curious, if CL doesn't restore the functionality we used to have, are any of you thinking of switching video editing platforms, and if so which would you turn to?
Stoneware [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 19, 2021 19:04 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Just curious, if CL doesn't restore the functionality we used to have, are any of you thinking of switching video editing platforms, and if so which would you turn to?

I just tried Clipchamp and it didn't have some of the features I like. CapCut is pretty good, but the desktop version doesn't offer all of the benefits of the mobile version. Capcut is very simple to use without all the extra clicks, plus, mobile has some good audio selection. In my opinion, PD has a terrible audio selection (outdated) to choose from and the management of the audio is non-existent. Of course, the decision making process depends on the types of video you produce.

I'll definitely be investigating options.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 22. 2023 15:53