Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Motion tracking with Text or image
guynkc1978 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 18, 2011 21:16 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I am wanting to have a video of a baseball player turning around with a blank shirt and then have a logo of my chosing the follow their motion, until ultamatley displaying the entire logo when they have fully turned. Is there anyway with video tracking that I can have text or a picture appear gradually as they turn?
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
An option is to duplicate the video and put the second right under the first so that the precisely overlap. The video on the lower track is the one that you track the front of the shirt and put the logo in. After this you gradually increase the opacity of the second clip, so that it will become more and more visible, including the logo. Because the top video is the same and the only difference is the logo-picture, viewers will see that the logo appears.
mind you: when you talk about a person turning around, it will not be so trivial to make the logo turning in the same fashion and speed.
guynkc1978 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 18, 2011 21:16 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
That might work but what I am trying to do is have to logo show gradually with the same speed as the player turning around. Wasn't sure if Director has that capability but thought is ask, as I don't know the ends and outs of the newest version.
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Quote That might work but what I am trying to do is have to logo show gradually with the same speed as the player turning around. Wasn't sure if Director has that capability but thought is ask, as I don't know the ends and outs of the newest version.

Neither do we