Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD21 crashes when I go to the FX room
paulsw212 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 30, 2023 19:21 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
Just noticed this problem - PD21 crashes when I try to access the Fx Room. This is obviously problematic! Anyone else heard of this problem? And a fix! (on a side-note, PD21 is easily the most unstable of all the versions of PD I've had going back to PD10. It's always crashing!)

Paul
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Crashes like that are almost always due to video driver issues or corrupted Windows system files. Please follow the steps in the Read Me Before Posting guide and attach the text results of the DxDiag test.
BadWolf [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 10, 2015 09:45 Messages: 126 Offline
[Post New]
I've had this issue for years, off and on, depending on the release of PD. Some releases it breaks, some releases it fixes the issue. From my experience it has nothing to do with drivers or any of that other garbage Cyberlink support always points their finger to.