Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Strange new problem of moving sections.
JMM55 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 06, 2023 02:05 Messages: 21 Offline
[Post New]
I am working on my first video, a collage of video segments and music. Going back into my project I discovered my videos were no longer in the right place. They moved, seemingly arbitrarily, and now I have to realign everything. Any guess as to what happened? What could cause this?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 07. 2023 03:09

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I haven't encountered anything like that, although there was a recent poster who'd seen something similar when using the Multi-Cam Designer.

One thing to check would be to go back through the auto-saved projects and see if they have the correct order or if they're all messed up. See this discussion for more details.

Please post back here with what you find, and you may also want to consider contacting CL tech support.
lunasiatica111 [Avatar]
Member Location: Swizterland Joined: Jul 23, 2014 16:04 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]
once I got this kind of problem. happen after an update. i contacted the tecnic service and they send me a patch and after all run well.
JMM55 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 06, 2023 02:05 Messages: 21 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the replies. It's still happening on occasion, so I'll reach out to customer service about this issue.