Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Full Image Not Showing with Pan & Zoom
Argonaut [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2012 06:43 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
Powerdirector 21.3.2727. Haven't found an answer for this. When attempting to apply pan & zoom for photos on my timeline, the photo image becomes much larger in the preview window, and my pan then only covers / displays about 1/2 of the full image. This only seems to be the case when I am working with pan & zoom. Is it necessary to use key frames to fix this, or is there a simpler - more automated way to make 100% of the image fit the window? Thanks.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Could you make a screen recording that shows the steps you've taken and what the result looks like? Post it to YouTube and paste a link here, or click on the Attachments button below the forum's text box to upload the clip here directly
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Powerdirector 21.3.2727. Haven't found an answer for this. When attempting to apply pan & zoom for photos on my timeline, the photo image becomes much larger in the preview window, and my pan then only covers / displays about 1/2 of the full image. This only seems to be the case when I am working with pan & zoom. Is it necessary to use key frames to fix this, or is there a simpler - more automated way to make 100% of the image fit the window? Thanks.

Hi,

I'm going to assume that 2727 is no different to the current 3027 in this regard.

I think that the Pan and Zoom effect for images has always worked like that. It is a pre-defined effect with no UI to customize it directly.

The only workaround may be to apply Pan and Zoom, go into motion designer and reset the parameters, either by dragging the area to full size - but the anchor point is offset so not quite straightforward, or by resetting parameter values to position 0.5 for both X and Y and to 1.00 for width and height. Then adjust your motion path accordingly.

However that is the same as applying the user defined effect, which is much easier!

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do