Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
DESCRIPTIVE AUDIO
David03311950 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 28, 2023 10:47 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have .MP4 video files that contain the DVS (Descriptive Video Service) feature, and when I play them on my PC through the Power DVD 20 program, the descriptive audio voice over plays as well which is very annoying. How do I turn off or eliminate this feature?
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have .MP4 video files that contain the DVS (Descriptive Video Service) feature, and when I play them on my PC through the Power DVD 20 program, the descriptive audio voice over plays as well which is very annoying. How do I turn off or eliminate this feature?

If your audio is not encoded in any certain audio track in the video, I guess it is not able to be turned off specifically in powerdvd.

Did you see any other player has similar optoin to let you turn off the descriptive audio on the playback of a MP4 file?