Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector 365 is getting YouTube Claim ID's and they are on the increase
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
I've got year old videos all of sudden getting Claim ID's from YouTube. I disputed one and won. It took me 3 hours to compile licenses/ agreements to file the dispute. We need a way to post a standard text to fight these claims as they are false and done by parties who are out to steal from the creator and PowerDirector and YouTube.

I've seen the responses in similar posts here just recognizing the Cyberlink 19 license. This isn't good enough even though it seems to work for some. WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK because we don't need to be paying these people with False Claims.

So if Cyberlink can give us a standard response back to YouTube then Cyberlink can protect it's product and music producers.

The one I fought the people who filed the Claim didn't respond back to YouTube. I believe they couldn't respond because it was an illegal and false claim.

These claims don't come up right away like they used to either. These thieves are making claims hoping they will get paid without any dispute and they hope we continue to use the music so they can steal money they have NO RIGHT TOO.

I only use Cyberlinks Music at the time so the music isn't coming from any other source. Help Us Please?

AGAIN PLEASE SEND ME A RESPONSE TEXT LEGITIMIZING MY USE OF CYBERLINK'S CONTENT AND MUSIC. HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S CAUSING PRODUCTION PROBLEMS.