Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Error Opening M2TS file
xstitchnfool [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 06, 2023 17:21 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I just got a new DVD and am trying to load the M2TS files in the PowerDirector 21 so that I can convert them to MP4 to save to my media server. I get an error saying it is unable to load the file and I do not know why. I will admit this is my first attempt at working with M2TS files.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I just got a new DVD and am trying to load the M2TS files in the PowerDirector 21 so that I can convert them to MP4 to save to my media server. I get an error saying it is unable to load the file and I do not know why. I will admit this is my first attempt at working with M2TS files.

Need more info about the file on the optical disc. It may be a BD instead of a DVD. Try this: Load the file to MediaInfoOnline: https://mediaarea.net/MediaInfoOnline and download the text mediainfo report. Attach it to your next reply.