Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cast details don't appear for movies
StephenIrwin [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 22, 2019 18:46 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
I used to be able to see a movies cast details for each film but now only the name and a generic graphic appear where their picture should be. Anybody else run into this issue? It doesn't seem to be a firewall problem.

Thanks
Forum Moderator [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2018 01:01 Messages: 578 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Looks to be working here. Can you access MoovieLive normally? Is it just for new movies, or your entire collection now?

Sharing a screenshot would also help.

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 01. 2023 21:35

Please direct any sales or technical issues to CyberLink's customer support team:

Sales or installation related issues:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

Software technical issues:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/sup
StephenIrwin [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 22, 2019 18:46 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Looks to be working here. Can you access MoovieLive normally? Is it just for new movies, or your entire collection now?

Sharing a screenshot would also help.

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator

Thanks for getting back to me.

Access to MoovieLive appears to be available for some features but not for others. I can successfully use the "Change Matching Movie info" feature (although there is no "update" or "ok" button visible in that dialogue to execute any changes). In answer to your question, cast info appears for older movies in my collection but not for more recent ones. Clearly, something is blocking access to that data now.

Screen grab attached for a recent movie that I added.
[Thumb - Screenshot 2023-06-02 233539.png]
 Filename
Screenshot 2023-06-02 233539.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
131 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
5 time(s)