Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD21 Ultimate Content Packs?
rkruz3 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 19, 2020 10:21 Messages: 112 Offline
[Post New]
PD21 comes with 6 executable files called "Content Packs". What do these packs provide. When the file is executed to they install features directly into the PD21 application? Is there a list somewhere of what features these provide? thank you
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote PD21 comes with 6 executable files called "Content Packs". What do these packs provide. When the file is executed to they install features directly into the PD21 application? Is there a list somewhere of what features these provide? thank you

Would be nice if you'd supplied a pic with executable names, but I'm assuming they might have something in the name like "PowerDirector Content Pack Premium 1" if so, scroll down to the appropriate area of this link for details. https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=25083

Jeff
rkruz3 [Avatar]
[Post New]

Would be nice if you'd supplied a pic with executable names, but I'm assuming they might have something in the name like "PowerDirector Content Pack Premium 1" if so, scroll down to the appropriate area of this link for details. https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=25083

Jeff
[Thumb - Screenshot 2023-05-29 080539.jpg]
 Filename
Screenshot 2023-05-29 080539.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
120 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
8 time(s)
rkruz3 [Avatar]
[Post New]

Jeff

I tried to attach a list....but they are mostly titled like "ContentPack_Essential_PowerDirector_PCP190327-01-11.exe.

From the link you provided, while not exactly the same names, I see that once executed they ad features into the PD21 program itself.

THank you for the help
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I tried to attach a list....but they are mostly titled like "ContentPack_Essential_PowerDirector_PCP190327-01-11.exe.

From the link you provided, while not exactly the same names, I see that once executed they ad features into the PD21 program itself.

THank you for the help

I think the names give you a good match to the link provided to see what each contains.
Your file ContentPack _Essential_PowerDirector_xxx is PowerDirector Content Pack Essential in link
Your file ContentPack _PremiumI_PowerDirector_xxx is PowerDirector Content Pack Premium 1 in link
so on

Click on each for contents.

Jeff

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 29. 2023 12:28