Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is it possible to use pan & zoom functionality in the second timeline?
Jack66 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 20, 2012 00:29 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I can use the pan & zoom functionality only on the first timeline.
Is it possible to use it on the second timeline too?

Thanks

Gabriel
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I don't think so. The PD mobile app is a lightweight editor and the I think the other tracks are only meant for adding extra content, not doing more editing.

My suggestion is to make the pan and zoom edits you want on the second clip all by itself, then import that and use it on the second track in your main project.
Jack66 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 20, 2012 00:29 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I don't think so. The PD mobile app is a lightweight editor and the I think the other tracks are only meant for adding extra content, not doing more editing.

My suggestion is to make the pan and zoom edits you want on the second clip all by itself, then import that and use it on the second track in your main project.

Thanks You.
Seems a little cumbersome, but should work.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You can let the developers know that you'd like to have that ability added by going to Menu > Rate This App > Send Feedback
[Post New]
Quote Hi,

I can use the pan & zoom functionality only on the first timeline.
Is it possible to use it on the second timeline too?

Thanks

Gabriel

Issue a suggestion to customer support would help.
I also agree pan & zoom should be available on every track. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PowerDirector 365