Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can't sign in applications goes black
LCTVMediaCenter415 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 05, 2020 13:06 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying to login and the area to type into shows up for a second then goes black from the Powerdirector 365 app. I also try to login from the cyberlink Application app and everything is black in both screens.

What is the solution to fixing it.

Thank you,
Brandon

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 10. 2023 20:23

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I'm not sure what might be happening, but the first thing to try is rebooting.

If that doesn't work, uninstall PD365 (you won't lose any settings) and then uninstall the CL App Manager. Download the latest version from here, then install it and PD365 again.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Well they just pushed out a new version of the App Manager:

If it doesn't prompt you to update when you launch it, manually download the latest version from the link above. Maybe that will help with this issue...
marcuscole [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 07, 2011 16:59 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I am trying to login and the area to type into shows up for a second then goes black from the Powerdirector 365 app. I also try to login from the cyberlink Application app and everything is black in both screens.

What is the solution to fixing it.

Thank you,
Brandon

I resolved this problem by running PowerDirector. It asked me to sign into my account.
Once I did that Application Manager started working correctly.