Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
power director 21
Eddy Rice Jr. [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 30, 2021 22:00 Messages: 80 Offline
[Post New]
Power Director 21

Does anyone know of any great title effects that can be downloaded to power director 21 now that new blue no longer works?
That was the best thing ever with so many cool options. I really miss it.

Thanks
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You can buy Titler Pro as a standalone package. I've had that for many years, and you simply export a transparent MOV clip with all the title animations and place it on your PD timeline.

NewBlue typically has a few sales thoughout the year, and if you sign up for their newsletter they'll let you know when you can buy things for 25% - 50% off
Eddy Rice Jr. [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 30, 2021 22:00 Messages: 80 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You can buy Titler Pro as a standalone package. I've had that for many years, and you simply export a transparent MOV clip with all the title animations and place it on your PD timeline.

NewBlue typically has a few sales thoughout the year, and if you sign up for their newsletter they'll let you know when you can buy things for 25% - 50% off

Hmmm I tried that in mynay ways. They even came on my computer and then deleted my effects I already had and could not get it back .I was upset.
Yes the stand alone I bought. But I do more than the basic titles I do stuff with words and end credits etc.
I am not understanding how that works.
You have to complete your project and then go back and forth to see how the titles will look added in?
What is a transparent mov?
Thanks.