Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Superimposing Photos Over Video
Argonaut [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2012 06:43 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
I'm trying to add some slides / photos to track 1 of my timeline that will superimpose over the video on track 2. I thought the lower track would "take priority" and lay over the upper track? Have I got it wrong?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm trying to add some slides / photos to track 1 of my timeline that will superimpose over the video on track 2. I thought the lower track would "take priority" and lay over the upper track? Have I got it wrong?

You have it wrong, track 2 is on top of track 1, track 3 is on top of 2 and 1.

Jeff
Argonaut [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2012 06:43 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]

You have it wrong, track 2 is on top of track 1, track 3 is on top of 2 and 1.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You can flip the priority of the tracks if your original way works better for you. Go to Preferences | Edit and check the box for Reverse timeline track order (track 1 at bottom)
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You can flip the priority of the tracks if your original way works better for you. Go to Preferences | Edit and check the box for Reverse timeline track order (track 1 at bottom)

His original statement still would not work as this pref features only switches the GUI track order. Named track 3 contents still remains on top of track 2 and 1. Track 1 contents will not superimpose on track 2 per original comment, track 1 content will still be behind.

Jeff