Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Photo Merge in 14.4.1606.0
JimIowa
Senior Member Location: United States Joined: Mar 03, 2017 21:59 Messages: 161 Offline
[Post New]
I've had some subscribers (of the Sharper Turtle) inform me that they can't find Photo Merge in this new version. I can't seem to locate it either. Has it been removed or replaced? Thanks.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The online Help feature (F1) is always the best place to look for things like this. I used the Search function for "merge" and found that it's now part of the Create module:

Note that you have to enter PhD by clicking on the Organize and Adjust icon to see the Create module. If you click on Edit you'll have to exit PhD and try again

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 19. 2023 14:15

JimIowa
Senior Member Location: United States Joined: Mar 03, 2017 21:59 Messages: 161 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks a bunch! I went to the help menu but did not explore it as I should. My detective skills are definitely deficient today. --Jim