Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Easier way to fade slides?
Argonaut [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2012 06:43 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
I'm woking on a slide presentation using Slideshow - but I really don't need anything fancier than a fade out / fade in transitiomn between slides. Earlier, I got some good advice to bring my slides into the timeline and work witrh them there. I've got abour 45 slides in this presentation. I admit to being a clumsy newbie. I can't figure out how to select and assign ALL slides at once a simple fade out / fade in transition. Adivce is much appreciated.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Those kinds of questions are easily answered using the F1 key to access PD's online Help pages. The answer you're looking for is at the bottom of this page.

You can also access that feature by selecting the Fade transition in the Transition room then click on the "Apply to all" button that will appear above the timeline, like this:

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 29. 2023 22:28

Argonaut [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2012 06:43 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Those kinds of questions are easily answered using the F1 key to access PD's online Help pages. The answer you're looking for is at the bottom of this page.

You can also access that feature by selecting the Fade transition in the Transition room then click on the "Appply to all" button that will appear above the timeline, like this:

I appreciate your help. I figured the answer to my question was probably readily available. But I've been spending many days and hours trying to master the program, and my eyes are growing weary. I'm old with issues. Thank you.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 30. 2023 03:14