Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Centering Text Box
Argonaut [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2012 06:43 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
Gosh, I can't seem to figure out how to center the text box in the Title Editor frame. I'd think there would be a BIG button staring me right in the face? Please, what is the secret? Thanks.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Gosh, I can't seem to figure out how to center the text box in the Title Editor frame. I'd think there would be a BIG button staring me right in the face? Please, what is the secret? Thanks.

Make sure "Advanced" is selected at top of Title Editor, then right mouse click on the title frame and a menu will appear with "Align to" and several pop out options.

Jeff
Argonaut [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2012 06:43 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]

Make sure "Advanced" is selected at top of Title Editor, then right mouse click on the title frame and a menu will appear with "Align to" and several pop out options.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff. Didn't know centering your text box was "advanced"!?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thanks Jeff. Didn't know centering your text box was "advanced"!?

CL incorporated that silliness starting at version 16. Unfortunately, I think it's the default when the product is installed. Luckily, once you set to "Advanced" it says like that even when you close and launch again or it would be a real pain.

Jeff