Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Stumped Already
Argonaut [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2012 06:43 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
Newbie to Powerdirector, realizing I have an enormous learning curve ahead. But how come I can't get into "full mode". Tutorial telss me I can select it when PD starts - but there is. no option I see for selecting full mode on the opening screen - only aspect ratio. Opened, I do not see the four editor tabs - capture, edit, produce, create disc. How can I get into full mode once I have started the program? Also - is "full mode" the same as"full screen"? Thaks for the help.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

As mentioned in the new release announcement, the launcher was updated. There are no longer mode selections in the PDR Launcher, just better ways to quickly start or continuing editing your current project.

Full mode is just a way of saying all the features are available to you. So you will always be in full mode on launcher now.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
In the PD preferences you will find behind the general tab the option: At start up: Show project library.
If you tick the box, you will see the PD startup screen with your latest projects etc. If you untick the box, PD will go directly into full edit/timeline mode. I think that is what you want?
Argonaut [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2012 06:43 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
Quote In the PD preferences you will find behind the general tab the option: At start up: Show project library.
If you tick the box, you will see the PD startup screen with your latest projects etc. If you untick the box, PD will go directly into full edit/timeline mode. I think that is what you want?

Thanks.