Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Why are the frames showing on the timeline, different to what shows in the preview
ozrock [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 16, 2016 03:08 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Hi again,

Why are the frames showing on the timeline, different to what shows in the preview.

When I save the video, it shows what is on the time line, not what is in the preview, which is what I want.

I have cleared the cache and saved again but iot dpoesn't change the outcome.

Any ideas please?
ozrock [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 16, 2016 03:08 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi again,

Why are the frames showing on the timeline, different to what shows in the preview.

When I save the video, it shows what is on the time line, not what is in the preview, which is what I want.

I have cleared the cache and saved again but iot dpoesn't change the outcome.

Any ideas please?

Well I tried everything I know in the current project but still got the same resukts as above./

I decided to take that clip and open another project, choose what I wanted and save it then add it back to the ortiginal project to see if it worked.

It did. I showed on the timeline the same as the preview and saved as I wanted it so..

What would have cause that original clip to be so diffferent?

Any ideas?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You haven't given us much to work with. Maybe share a screenshot of the timeline and preview window, or a screen recording of you previewing the problematic clip and then what happens when you added the (produced?) clip to the original project.