Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Move all clips in Android
Shug [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 12, 2023 04:54 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Is the ability to insert clips at the start of your timeline and have all existing clips move at once available in the Android app version?
I'm trying to add a title sequence to the beginning of my project, but it pushes all my audio tracks out of sync. Starting to think the "move all clips" function is not available on the Android app version?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I don't think it's available either, so I'd try adding a new audio track and placing any audio clip there. Next, mute it, then trim it so it's the same duration as your title. Now drag it to the start of your main audio track so it will re-sync all the existing audio clips with the videos.
[Post New]
Quote Is the ability to insert clips at the start of your timeline and have all existing clips move at once available in the Android app version?
I'm trying to add a title sequence to the beginning of my project, but it pushes all my audio tracks out of sync. Starting to think the "move all clips" function is not available on the Android app version?

Unfortunatelly ripple editing is not supported in PowerDirector mobile app so far, but you can add intro texts for your case.
Lex8 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 19, 2023 13:16 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Is the ability to insert clips at the start of your timeline and have all existing clips move at once available in the Android app version?

I struggled with that too, I don't think you can do that in Android, I wish they added a buton for it!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The best way to let Cyberlink know you want this is to use Rate This App or FAQ & Send Feedback from the app's main menu