Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
New Edit Menu has too much in it and is not configurable.
Stoneware [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 19, 2021 19:04 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
The new "combined" edit button is actually less convenient now.
I have to click edit first.
Now everything is in a different order and I cann't rearrange anything. Hunting for things I want is now more difficult.
I now have to scroll around to change video speed and video preferences Everything used to be visible with the 2 separate buttons.

Is there a way to revert this change? Some sort of "preference" I can tweak to put it back the way it was. This is not a change for the better for me.

If you move things, or take things away, you should create a "preference" items as an option to leave it alone.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
As this is a user-to-user forum, you'd be better off using File | Rate Us & Provide Suggestions to reach the right group of people at Cyberlink.

As for me, I hadn't noticed the change until now but it makes sense in a way to put everything under a single button. I agree that it would be nice to have the option to use the older style, though. You can still access many tools by right-clicking on a clip and selecting from the pop-up menu.

For people who haven't seen the change, this is the new layout: