Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Trying to get PD18 Ultimate reinstalled
will_s [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 18, 2015 05:43 Messages: 66 Offline
[Post New]
Not going to go with a sub for 365, instead going back to Ultimate 18 which I won. Now strangely in my Cyberlink Application Manager it shows Ultimate 16 and Ultimate 12 as well as 365 BUT does not show Ultimate 18? I can install Ultimate 16 from the Manager which is weird but as 18 is not there I cant install.

I have the original email for Ultimate 18 but the links don't work. May have the old Ultimate 18's files on my old PC but that is not working.

Have owned this product for over a decade but looks like I will be putting it to sleep unless I can somehow get Ultimate 18 back on. I only use it occasionally for making videos of my online iRacing and the cost of a renewed sub for 365 is to much

Any help or clues?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Not going to go with a sub for 365, instead going back to Ultimate 18 which I won. Now strangely in my Cyberlink Application Manager it shows Ultimate 16 and Ultimate 12 as well as 365 BUT does not show Ultimate 18? I can install Ultimate 16 from the Manager which is weird but as 18 is not there I cant install.

I have the original email for Ultimate 18 but the links don't work. May have the old Ultimate 18's files on my old PC but that is not working.

Have owned this product for over a decade but looks like I will be putting it to sleep unless I can somehow get Ultimate 18 back on. I only use it occasionally for making videos of my online iRacing and the cost of a renewed sub for 365 is to much

Any help or clues?

Users have had hit and miss success with CAM for older perpetual versions. I don't know what drives the options available, one possibly only installed and activated the software but didn't register the software perhaps. If you read CL info on CAM, https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=16743 , one wouldn't even think the perpetual downloads would be available there on an extended duration. Typical CL nebulous product offerings.

The software download links are active for 30-days, after which they expire. You need to appropriately backup your downloads for your access, be it on DVD, BD, flash drive, hard drive, cloud, that's your responsibility. If you lost your backup, your option is to contact customer support https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/index.html?action=contactUs&action2=nonProductContactUs and ask for a new download. You'll need proof of purchase email.

Jeff